CureZone   Log On   Join
Forum Moderator:

Views: 5,561
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,209,357

Forum Moderator:

IMO Grizz Trapper and Ginagirl are harrassing anyone in this forum that does not conform to their biased notions of how Iodine works.

They have their own forum in which they run things in a strict manner. There are lots of people who go there and it's fine.

I think that every time a person in this forum reports some sort of adverse reaction, and these people jump on them constitutes harrassment and it's creatng a non supportive atmosphere in this forum for its intended purposes.

I understand that they are just exuberant and 'just want to help', but in some cases they could be doing harm.

If they are allowed to keep bothering people here then there is no need for two Iodine forums.

Saodi said repeatedly that his reaction was from the iodine. I have also heard of people reacting to tiny doses like even one drop diluted. I can't even say for sure what is going on in these situations but I am not harrassing the posters and telling them they don't know anything.

Maybe just maybe if people were allowed to just post here freely without the VWT enforcers showing up at every turn we could actually figure these things out with free flowing conversation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)