CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: antibiotic guide to loss bacteria

marchgirl1980 Views: 3,501
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,200,431

Re: antibiotic guide to loss bacteria

Hi commonknowledge i am so glad i came across this post. I am not asking for medical advice but perhaps you may be able to offer some insight to what i'm dealing with. I had sinus surgery in july that turned out to be a disaster. Follow up catscan showed my sinuses are even more blocked now than they were prior to surgery. The ent who performed the surgery said he is not willing to redo the surgery and that my sinuses are so inflamed because oc allergies and my only oprion is more Antibiotics and allergy shots. so far within the last few months i have been on levoflaxin, biaxin, zpack, flagyl, and now augmentin. As well as long term diflucan. I convinced my last ent to precribe the componded powder of nystatin but i had such a strong reaction to it weezing, throat swelling, hives that im scared to try it again. Anyway on to my question... i can smell this cheesey odor internally and have major Body Odor that at times has me on the verge of suicide. With the meds i listed do you know of a bacteria or fungus that can produce a cheesey, putrid, urine smell? This turned out to be a longer post than intended so i do apologize. Any suggestions you may have is much appreciated. I have been running to doctors for far too long and i know most of my issues are due to my unwillingness(if thats a word) to take responsibility for my health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)