CureZone   Log On   Join
Best time to take Nystatin?

Views: 1,429
Published: 7 years ago

Best time to take Nystatin?

Hi Dr. Jeff,

I have been having a numb foot with tingling pain for 9 months. I do not think I have candida, but that is the explanation my doctor has for my insulin toxicity. So finally I am resorting to Nystatin.

I have been a vegetarian for all my life, since birth, but now practically vegan, except for cheese and yogurt sometimes. Now I do not eat any wheat, white rice, sugar, any other junk foods, etc. I did not do well with glucose tolerance test, the insulin numbers were very high in response to glucose drink and did not go down after three hours after drinking the glucose drink.

I also traveled to far east to a few countries. So this my doctor think that perhaps the candida and other fungus may have affected my pancreas, my other health markers are excellent.

My question is, should I take Nystatin before or after meals? And If I do not have candida then is it harmful to take this drug?

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)