CureZone   Log On   Join
Is my blood serum range too high (and a testimonial)

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Maestro232 Views: 911
Published: 7 years ago

Is my blood serum range too high (and a testimonial)

All,

If you want to skip my testimonial/story be advised that I have questions at the end. Thanks ;)

The last two years I've had terrible Tree Pollen allergies inducing extrinsic asthma and major knockout of energy and just feeling near death and scared. This last year was worse than the one before it. One of the many symptoms was sore/fatigued muscles (no fever) and pretty substantial wait loss. I went in to the doc and he did a battery of tests (TSH was normal), including a glucose tolerance test. He was not concerned that I started at 90 and ended at 60, but others who actually deal with hypoglycemia understood. So I started "eating like a hypoglycemic" and the muscle soreness/fatigue went away (my body was eating my muscles). So basically my blood Sugar regulation or something in that whole interchange of the body was screwed up. Someone clued me in to iodine, so I did a home patch test and saw next to no color from a skin test after 10 hours. So I started supplementing. 6.25mg tri-iodine up to 12.5 up to 25 where I am today. I had a few stop and starts from what was probably detox symptoms. When I started 2 months ago I felt like 15%. Today I feel like 80%. It's truly amazing. Before I couldn't eat an apple or have a small glass of wine without being on a rollercoaster for the next 24hrs. Today, I have a normal diet and feel basically normal.

Well, I had my regular checkup with the western doc. They were not happy about the Iodine supplementation as you all might guess. They did a blood serum test and told me to knock it off. My TSH was elevated (don't remember the number), and my Iodine blood serum level was 130. Now, I have been trying to find some numbers from Iodine supporters because the doc says it should be 50-90. I don't know if their range is in fact correct and I am high and it is time to knock it off, or if they are full of crap but just the same it's time to titrate down to a 6.25mg (or lower?) long term dose.

Can anybody point to where this community thinks the blood serum range should be? I'm less concerned with TSH assuming it's natural to elevate while supplementing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.688 sec, (2)