CureZone   Log On   Join
Help! Abnormal Stools :(

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
gutted Views: 1,120
Published: 7 years ago

Help! Abnormal Stools :(

Dear All,

Been a reader of this forum for some time now and finally I have decided to post my case up here for anyone to weigh in.

This began years back when I first noticed a shift to the appearance of my stools including bowel movements (less spontaneous). Initially, I didn't put too much thoughts to it and figured it's going to straighten out on its own. Turns out, it didn't and instead the condition became worst. I must also admit I have been reckless with my nutrition throughout that period often consuming large quantities of processed and refined carb laded food but this is no longer the case now after consulting a doctor.

Since the start of my treatment with my doctor, I have cleaned my nutrition only consuming meat and vegetables mostly. I have also ran a couple of comprehensive stools tests and true enough, only candida is detected but what's bothering me is after repetitive rounds of prescription, my condition is still stagnant and now I don't even know candida is the root problem to everything. I have taken anti-fungals like diflucan, nystatin and even sporanox to help clear up the candida but it's not doing much. I really think there's more to my condition like a bad infection going on somewhere in my intestines since I have also been experiencing some form of discomfort/soreness near the upper left abdomen area from time to time.

Here are 2 latest snapshots of how my stools look like now. A glance at it may suggest there could be blood like I initially thought since it's quite dark but the stool tests have cleared me from this. No blood detected and yet my stools look like it's from another planet! Seriously I have no clue at all to why my stools are showing up like this and what's exactly plaguing my system despite the repeated rounds of candida treatment.

Is there any other test/treatment I could consider and help to normalize my stools back? Jesus, it's been ages since I've last seen my normal rich brown sausage formed stools. Now, my stools are perpetually poorly formed (splatter-like) and almost dark like the ones in the images here. Hope someone here with the knowledge and experience could really advice. Thank you so very much!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.375 sec, (2)