CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2 months, 25mg/day, going backwards?

Maestro232 Views: 1,015
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,212,218

Re: 2 months, 25mg/day, going backwards?

Thanks Ginagirl, and sorry for not providing more details.

Diet has been low refined sugars, flours, and processed foods for years. Fairly high in fats like nuts, grass fed butter, coconut oil. Lots salads. Mostly grass fed beef.

Wine drinking was moderate however.

My D has been low for awhile (28mg/dl, even though I take 5000iu a day). My Cholesterol has been high and keeps going up. My weight has been going scary down.

I started taking probiotics and digestive enzymes and oil of oregano back when I started the Iodine a couple months ago. Could be low acid, but my diet of the last many years isn't a typical profile for developing that disorder.

For Iodine co-supplements I have been taking pink salt, niacin, selenium, b2, D, C, magnesium.

I am doing the Hakala Labs Iodine and bromide tests TODAY. I really need to just see what the numbers are.

My western doc did a round of blood tests and found nothing. After iodine supplementation I re-tested blood and got high iodine in blood serum and high TSH (guess that's normal when supplementing?).

I have been researching these forums and other resources as best I can.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.469 sec, (1)