CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Brain Fog...

Tayto Views: 2,870
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,213,375

Re: Brain Fog...

Interesting.

I did a long juice fast which probably did more harm than good as my dark circles by my eyes got worse on it and I felt awful. I must be the only person on the planet who could drink juice for 35 days and see no improvement in their skin. I did a few coffee enemas during that time too. Since then I've been vegan and my bowels are so much more regular, but not perfect. At least I don't get the little balls like rabbit poo anymore.

I haven't done any other cleansing because I have a lot of symptoms of liver congestion so I presumed that when I sort that out, everything else will fall into place. I also don't really want to start buying parasite cleanses and kidney cleanses because I dunno about spending money on things like that. I mean do they even work! And which ones are best! I do know that some say a parasite cleanse is necessary prior to flushing but I dunno, I've just been trying to focus on my liver and Iodine supping at the moment. It's all very overwhelming!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)