CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone or Icu need advice.

hsongi90 Views: 874
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,215,723

Re: Anyone or Icu need advice.

I gargle with borox, for slimy throat. I used to have what seemed like constant nasal drip, like I am forever swollowing but not getting the nasty thing out of my throat. And Oh yea the ENT docs gave me a clean bill of health.

I went home and mixed 2 glass of water with half tsp borox, a pinch of that laundry Oxypowder and a pinch of epsome salt and used it to gargle with. I then wash out with just water. I no longer feel that slimy throat.

I also use a pinch of borox in my netti pot or just fill my hands and let the water go in my nose without sniffing it. I then blow out each nostril to clean it. Some of the water roll back to my throat/sinus and exit thru my throat. This sounds gross but it cleans that part of my sinus of yuck.

Some folks smell eucylyptus oil in cotton. I add it to Dollar store vicks and place it under my nose to sniff the vapor up my sinus.

When I first started attacking these worms, one went up to my head and seem to wrap around it and started squeezing tightly as if to threaten me. I started high dosage of Alpha lipoic acid and it backed off. I think it died long ago. I still have squishy bubble wrap noise when I turn my head. I have been hearing it for years and didnt quite know what it was.

I plan on doing a series of ALA again and taurine or anything that seem to cross the Blood brain barrier to go after these head worms. But i would do further research though. Soly also has some advice on head worms sine he battles with a big on in his head.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.531 sec, (1)