CureZone   Log On   Join
colon cleanse turned parasite cleanse! Protocol?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
chivesthetoad Views: 491
Published: 7 years ago

colon cleanse turned parasite cleanse! Protocol?

Hi everyone! I'm new to curezone, but have found the forums invaluable as I've embarked on my first colon cleanse. I've never done a colon cleanse before. It has been several years since I began my healing journey, but even with clean eating, regular use of healing herbs and supplements, etc. I still felt like I was hitting a ceiling. I finally decided a colon cleanse might be in order to rid myself of mucoid plaque.

A couple weeks ago, I began drinking psyllium husk powder with 2 charcoal tabs 1-2 per day. I also made it a point to eat 1-2 cloves of raw garlic per day, drink ACV in my water, and I take about 3,000 mg of MSM a day. I bought an enema kit and was horrified to discover that I had several varieties of parasites and eggs coming out as well as mucoid plaque. I kept up this protocol and did daily enemas for about a week.

At first I felt great!! Then the healing crisis began... extreme fatigue and brain fog were the main complaints. I decided to step it down a notch, so I bought a pound of diatomaceous earth to replace the psyllium/charcoal and daily enemas. I plan to do a weekly enema and continue with the garlic, ACV, and MSM. I also make my own raw milk kefir which acts as my probiotic.
This morning, I blew my nose and I am fairly sure I blew out a worm... I'm wavering between feeling happy that my body is healing and totally disgusted. 

I have a couple pictures. I'll have to get them off my phone and upload them here. So far I've seen a couple varieties of worms, flukes (the tomato skin kind and the bigger tan rubbery ones), candida, and eggs. 

Basically, I'm wondering if those of you who are more experienced can tell me if my protocol sounds alright. If I didn't have 2 small kids to take care of, I would push through the detox symptoms, but I can't afford to feel like crap all day. I figured the diatomaceous earth was a better option for me.

I don't know if it matters, but I am a 25-year-old female, 5'6", 120 lbs. I follow WAPF dietary guidelines for the most part. I also tested positive for Lupus when I was 12-years-old. I suspect I may have been harboring parasites for most of my life and that's why my immune system was compromised enough to test positive for an autoimmune disease.

Sorry for the long-winded post, and thanks for reading!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.469 sec, (2)