CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: eczema & gluten - help

MENDOMAID Views: 2,854
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,214,124

Re: eczema & gluten - help

I have read that it takes about 3 months for the gluten induced antibodies to drop to a normal level after stopping eating gluten foods. So if gluten is causing the problem relief may be slow to come.

When a gluten intolerant person has been off gluten foods for years it also takes time for the antibodies to build up in some people. I read the story of one guy who mother kept him gluten free when he lived at home but then he went off to college and ate whatever he wanted. It took a few months for him to start reacting and become convinced he needed to stay off gluten foods if he wanted to be healthy.

It is almost irresistible sometimes to not eat all those wonderful smelling and tasting gluten foods. What helps me resist is that I ordered the test for the dna marker and it came back that I do have a main Celiac gene - HLA-DQ8.

I hope your eczema clears up rapidly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.938 sec, (1)