CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongest drugs?

MulberryTrees Views: 1,360
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,217,114

Re: Strongest drugs?

Maybe an albendazole iv? which someone mentioned they saw on the show Monsters Inside Me. Of course, one would need to get hooked on to this by your physician.

Meds don't seem to be working for a lot of us lately. I'm much better than I was off the protocols but I have die hards, one in thigh and head that just won't die.

Can you see your physician? If you're in as bad shape as you described your immune system seems really out of whack. I felt like this after several rounds of valbazen, I took Onwards basic dewormer recipe ( search on forum for) and it really pumped my immune system back into shape, can't say it cured my worms but if you're feeling crappy and losing weight I highly recommend it. Other than that, I can't help you with any stronger meds that you could try, i wish I knew the answer to that myself.

Hopefully someone will come along that knows more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)