CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fasting for Insulin Resistance

KASK101 Views: 800
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,217,637

Re: Fasting for Insulin Resistance

Hi LuellaMay,

Thank you so much for your detailed message. I am sure that I have no diabetes, three tests showed that I am a pre-diabetic. I have been monitoring my blood glucose for two weeks, I never go beyond 106 mg/Dl. Even after eating sweet stuff, potatoes, etc, my blood sugar goes up 105 after one hour measure and in 80s in two hours. So that is not diabetic, is it? Or should I be looking at other markers?

My doctor is a naturopath and also gives me similar advice. But can't tell me why is this happening to me. I am taking all supplements mentioned by you, except for Intramax, which I will order soon.

The website you recommended was awesome! Good details of what I should eat and not eat. I do eat some of the problem carbs like potatoes, honey, tortillas and brown rice. I also eat a lot of cheese. I take Stevia in my teas, two times a day.

I do not eat meat or fish so that protein is out for me and don't drink milk except for tea. I eat eggs twice a week and will increase a few more times.

I eat sea salt on everything, so that has to be reduced.

Thanks so much.

Kask

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.358 sec, (1)