The meds are toxic and do take a toll on your body but thats all we have. Same as kemo cures cancer but also weakens people and makes some sicker. Its a crying shame that we cant get doctors help and remain so ill. There are injectible meds but once the parasites reach adulthood and become enormous they are impossible to kill. Only years and years of meds with breaks inbetween to rest the liver give us hope. I dont think theres any hope for me. The infestation is just too big and they reproduce and will probably kill me.