CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongest drugs?

hsongi90 Views: 1,187
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,217,863

Re: Strongest drugs?

you have to focus on your liver. Its overworked and tired first from the toxins it has to constantly clean up from parasites . 2nd from procesing all those meds. Double Duty for sickly liver.

Thats why you wake up sick, tired. The parasites are suckin up nutrients while you sleep, and your liver remain hard at work non stop.

I have hepc which I got from a tranfusion and doc gave me steriods for my hair and skin a few years ago which did damage to my immune system .

Thus I end up with parasite hyperinfection. The parasite therapy have lowered my hepc virus by half.

I am doing a lot better now since starting parasite cleaning. I was able to bring down the load. Thank God

Dirty blood overwork the liver. Activated charcoal sucks up toxins. Dandelion root cleanse the blood, milk thistle help support the liver. I used to take b-1 vitamin before I know what was really wrong. it seemed to give me energy. Castor oil laxitive relieved my fatigue. Castor oil packs over liver at night. I also use heating pad. Your Fatigue because the liver can bearly clean up the mess.

The liver plays a powerful role in kicking out parasites according to chinese medicine.

I think you gotta do pulse therapy suggested by scabdragger, herbs suggested by lineup, onwards therapy,. Switch up like Cimber. Herbs, rest the liver, meds, rest the liver. While resting the liver eat all the foods they hate and take supplements.

Dont kill your liver with strong drugs. In the end its the liver and your immune system thats gonna help kick them out. Clean and feed .. by Dr Sutters. Make sure you do good bowel clense to get rid of all them rocks they hide under. Coffee enemas, probiotics, D3 if your low. This is just my opinon from obsevation

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.844 sec, (1)