CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: for Worms in thigh and brain

Views: 1,423
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,217,263

Re: for Worms in thigh and brain

I sometimes wrap my arm and thigh with seran wrap after applying a generous portion of castor oil. I sleep in it or wear it all day. A few days later I feel less movement or worms convusling in those areas. They dont seem to enjoy hanging out there too much. Their movement in those area lessen.

Only thing it might move to other areas like the butt muscles, lower legs or stomach. I think I will have the therapist do a mineral/ herbal/sea salt bodywrap when I go get my nest colonic. I want to see if that will help overall.

I was reading an article about certain drugs or therapy for patients with alzhiemers or head problems. Its said to clean up the debris in their heads and relieve symptoms. No sure what they used though have to do more research.

obviously it is something that crosses the blood brain barier to get to the debris in the head and brain. I wonder if that will work for people with head worms who certainly have things there that need to be clean out.

I was taking ALA with my first paracleanse because they all flew to my head and one threatened me by wrapping tightly around my head and squeezing it. I take the ALA which seemed to knock them back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)