CureZone   Log On   Join
Benzos and vitamin C

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
Piuma Views: 1,463
Published: 7 years ago

Benzos and vitamin C

Hello two quick questions for everyone this morning:

1) Benzos - can benzos make sleep and insomnia worse. My primary doctor prescribed klonopin to take the edge off so I can fall asleep and it does help. However, I still wake up at my witching hour which is between 4-4:30am with this terrible gnawing agitated feeling in my tummy. My dr said that was adrenaline. I read that benzos can lower cortisol. is it possible that benzos lower cortisol too much leading to an adrenaline surge?
Does anyone have any suggestions on what else to take? I tried melatonin and magnesium and it really doesn't help.

2) vitamin c - keep reading how important this is for adrenals but there is conflicting advice. one book and my nd said it wasn't that important but people like Dr Lam swear by it. I guess if your adrenals are strong and can still pump out adrenaline and some amounts of cortisol, then maybe vitamin c not as important as those that fall into the more fatigued camp of AF.
For anyone using vitamin C, how much do you use and do you feel it has helped.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)