CureZone   Log On   Join
4TH DAY - Doing well - hungry

KASK101 Views: 1,186
Published: 7 years ago

4TH DAY - Doing well - hungry

So today was my 4th day of water fast. I have lost 11 lbs already. Rashes are subsiding. Urine is still very yellow. I have lower back pain and it is hard to get out of the bed. It takes a fe stretches before I straighten my back to walk.

Numbness in my left foot is still there. I am worried about this and is also wondering if it will come back after I start eating, I have read here that some posts with numbness returning after re-feeding.

I am craving all kinds of foods, but when I go to the kitchen and see all the junk foods and fruits seating on the table, I do not get the desire to eat.

I have to work next week so it will be harder to continue, but I will see how I feel after a few days.

My blood glucose went up for three days up to 73mg/Dl, but today it has dropped to 60mg/Dl. Is this normal? Should I be concerened? I do feel great after 4 days fast.

Thanks,
Kask

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.328 sec, (1)