CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mom and 2 kids need help--feel like we're infested with worms

redds822 Views: 4,747
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,218,377

Re: Mom and 2 kids need help--feel like we're infested with worms

I looked on the pictures in the gallerfy and and someone posted a picture of exactly what I am seeing and said it was a strongyloid. Almost like a piece of a broccoli Florette. 1 strand with a little dot at the end.

I made a little soak with it for my hands because they seem to hurt the most right now and OMG that hurt. like shards of glass coming to the surface. But they did not come all the way out, just to the surface.

I made a oil previously with some essential oils thyme rosemary and several others that I was using for the itching at night, mostly in the genital area. That would get some off of my skin, I found what was left and am using it again. Its soothing and I guess the coconut oil suffocates them too bc sometimes they do pop off. Thie first time I used it, i didnt realize those were larva stuck to my skin. about a hundred fell off my inner thigh. so gross.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)