CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DAY 6 - Liver Pain

KASK101 Views: 3,532
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,218,600

Re: DAY 6 - Liver Pain

Hi rainy5,

Thank you. My pain is very slight and feels like at the end of the abdomen muscle. Also I had done a Liver Flush 3 weeks before my fast. After I break my fast, after two weeks of re-feeding, I will do another flush. I am also going to get all my vitals checked by my doctor. I am also going to see Dr. Furhman in a few weeks, so i shall ask a lot of questions.
I am hoping I can go on fasting for another 3 days. Although I must say that I feel like I can go for ever like this. All foods repulse me. My tongue is almost pink, but no sign of hunger. My foot is nearly back to normal. This time I have to be careful with what I eat. In my previous short fasts I did not care to follow the re-feeding protocol.
One thing I can stand is people's breath when on an elevator or a train, they smell like bloody steak. Perfumes bother me, cigarette smoke bothers me, etc.
Well enough said, I pray that I can do 3 more days.
Thank you.
Kask

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.891 sec, (1)