CureZone   Log On   Join
Please, please, please help.

Views: 1,851
Published: 18 years ago

Please, please, please help.

I've been struggling with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for years. I've cleansed (i.e. P&B shakes, Clarkia , Chinese Bitters, liver flushes, colonics, etc, etc), but this does not help my OCD. I'm currently taking an SSRI called LUVOX, but I really am looking for a natural remedy. I don't like taking the LUVOX, but without it my life becomes unbearable. For example re-checking locks on doors again and again, numbers, spelling... going over conversations I had with people yesterday over and over again in my head. I just re-check everything I possibly can and it's driving me nuts. Can anyone refer me to a herbalist in the Los Angeles, California area that has experience with this? The Luvox barely even helps and I think I'm losing my mind. I'm also obsessed with washing my hands and face. Please help!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)