CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Strongest drugs?

cappy84 Views: 1,293
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,218,019

Re: Strongest drugs?

i get that the meds tax your system but for a hyperinfection i really dont see anything else working. this is the dilema many of us in this section face, if you have a hyperinfection you need the drugs that work but they are so toxic to the body that they could kill you too. herbs and other natural things may work for small infections but the big ones require the big guns.

i've been off meds for a bit now, i am taking s liver tincture (milk thistle, yellow dock root, red root, oregon grape root, dandelion root, ginger root) and supplementing NAC, MSM, vit C, taurine.

i have some castor oil, i will get a heating pad and do the packs. last time i tried doing castor oil packs i didnt see anything happen.

i've done a lot of the stuff you mentioned over years, so i'm not new to this.

i'm finding it hard right now to have any appetite, forcing myself to eat as much as possible. i've been going through a lot and everyone else just thinks im crazy.

i'll work on it. seems like they might be coming out, i've had very frequent bowel movements. just gotta find a way to clean up and flush everything out now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)