CureZone   Log On   Join
DAY 8 - Feeling great!

KASK101 Views: 728
Published: 7 years ago

DAY 8 - Feeling great!

I am starting my day 8 of water fasting. I feel great and no pains or other issues, but my left foot feels slightly diifferent than the right one, as if something is stuck under my foot when I walk. Best part is no numbness or tingling in my feet or hands, fasting cures everything. Rashes still continue, which indicates that toxins are still coming out. Also my blood glucose is 71mg/Dl, which is high compare to last three days' record of 56mg/Dl. Does anyone know why this happens?

Yesterday I had one BM in the morning, which was very dark brown and very smelly, I was surprised that 6 days of not eating something will still come out.

I know that long time of excess insulin in your blood can damage tissues. Hopefully my tissues will heal soon.

I have lost 16 lbs in 7 days, which is 2.28 lbs/day. This has not happened to me in my prior fasts. I only lost 1lb/day in my prior fasts. I think every fast for every individual is unique, body repairs and does different things each time you fast. Another reason is that tduring his fast I only drink when I feel thirsty. By no means I am doing this for getting thinner, I am an average built guy with slight belly fat, which is the hardest thing to get rid of.

I intend to brake my fast after two more days, although I feel I can go for ever. Like most fasters I have to work, which is reality of our lives. I may break my fast with either organic orange juice or organic tomato juice, just half a cup or less. Then I will drink fresh coconut water and build up slowly.

Thank you all.
Kask

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)