CureZone   Log On   Join
Can anyone inform me about parasite formulas by the Barefoot Herbalist (Master Herbalist MH)

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
realeyez Views: 2,456
Published: 7 years ago

Can anyone inform me about parasite formulas by the Barefoot Herbalist (Master Herbalist MH)

Hello Everyone, I'm looking for some advice.

I found what I think is an excellent website for herbal products. However, through out my efforts to get some info about the products, mainly the parasite remedies, I still can't get any guidance from the owner of the store or from his assistants. I've email & left a couple messages to all parties and they won't answer basic questions.

The products on their website has no descriptions of the products, herbs, ingredients, what it should be used for etc. They also use abbreviations for many of the names of the products which doesn't help either.

I did get an email today in regards to my questions. There were no answers and told me to go to their news letter to a specific date. When I went there the news letter they referred didn't exist. So pretty frustrating. I really do want to order from them despite their customer service, so I'm turning to you....because I know many of you are deeply knowledgeable & have tried a lot of products.

Because there seems to be a number of parasite products & not only do I want to get the best formula for me~ I also want to know which is the strongest. I have tried every formula on the market in North America & in India. I have tried everything that I have read about on Curezone and the other herbalists that are on the forums. Nothing as worked thus far. I have picked up (tested positive) for parasite when I was traveling in South America, Africa & India.

Besides from doing an herbal parasite cleanse I'm combining everything I know EVERYTHING.

If anyone out there knows/is familiar with the BAREFOOT MASTER HERBALIST'S products, I would love to connect with you and get some advice.

Thanks so much!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)