CureZone   Log On   Join
oral / mouth cancer protocol

Views: 497
Published: 9 years ago

oral / mouth cancer protocol

Hi all,

I did some research on oral/mouth cancer and here is the protocol I came up with. It is based on various clinical studies.
As always, it is recommended to do your own research, use at own risk, not guaranteed to work etc.

This is not an either/or option, i.e. you can combine the natural method with conventional treatment etc if you wish.

#####

1) Cut out: meat, fried foods, added sugar. Limit dairy.
2) Eat a plentiful variety of vegetables (especially greens) and fruit (especially berries), also lentils/peas/beans/rice/quinoa/buckwheat. Daily handful of nuts (especially walnuts/pecans, peanuts and one brazil nut daily), seeds (e.g. sunflower, pumpkin, flax, best ground first), fish a few times a week.
3) Use lots of herbs/spices: black onion seed, turmeric+black pepper, thyme/parsley/basil/rosemary, garlic, lemon, cayenne pepper, allspice, caraway, cardamom, cinnamon, clove (pinch only), ginger, saffron.
4) Oils to use in cooking: olive oil, virgin coconut oil.
5) Daily Vitamin D supplement, take with main meal of the day. Also consider Vitamin B complex supplement.

Since it is oral cancer, I would imagine maximising contact time of anti-cancer substances within the mouth would be most effective, thus pastes and herbal teas could be a great option. When drinking tea, swish in mouth a few times then swallow.

Anti-cancer tea examples:
1/2 tsp turmeric + pinch black pepper (add a little virgin coconut oil)
rosehip+hibiscus
peppermint and add some thyme
grated ginger + 2 cloves (can add this to other teas also)
green tea
chinese herbal tea (Jiaogulan gynostemma pentaphyllum)

Pastes (swish then swallow)
tsp of black onion seeds with a tsp of honey or fresh orange juice (1-2 times daily)
1/2 tsp of turmeric with pinch of black pepper and tsp of virgin olive or coconut oil or fresh orange juice (1-2 times daily)
Before bed gargle with 1/2 tsp sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) in 1/2 cup water, spit out.
Fermented garlic.

Only use cold pressed honey.

If the taste of black onion seed is ok you can simply chew on a tsp directly without honey. Has a light peppery taste which is not unpleasant.
Cold pressed black onion seed oil (nigella sativa) is considered more effective but has an intense taste, one tsp in morning and one in evening, can mix with honey or fresh orange juice.

#####

I hope this helps someone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

4.407 sec, (2)