CureZone   Log On   Join
Milk/Meat Eating Kenyans do not eat vegan

EasyDozIt Views: 3,953
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,222,055

Milk/Meat Eating Kenyans do not eat vegan

Why you keep saying those kenyans are eating an 801010 diet... especially when they aren't vegan because 801010 is vegan.

"I still haven't seen your list of all the world class Paleo endurance runners. There's got to be a lot of them if your diet is so great."

Those athletes from the source you cite are eating meat 4 times a week, not to mention a ton of milk! 801010 is vegan... that means meat 0 times a week, it also means milk 0 times a week. When you say that vegan 801010 is winning marathons, its complete rubbish! When clearly it is meat/milk eaters winning the races. You are lying again, you are massaging data again, you really need to stop.

If anything the fact that these meat/milk eating kenyans are winning races is evidence in favour of paleo, because its much closer to paleo than it is to 801010 vegan.

Finally //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2222040#i

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

4.453 sec, (1)