CureZone   Log On   Join
tens unit, doxycycline for worm in head?

MulberryTrees Views: 2,087
Published: 8 years ago

tens unit, doxycycline for worm in head?

What else can I take or use to at least move the worm in my head to my GI tract? Meds I've already used repeatedly for months are valbazen drench, ivermectin, praziquantel. I have about 3 large-old worms that I can detect that I'm finding impossible to kill.

Would doxycycline benefit me at all? A tens unit? I finally have a referral to see a neurologist but can't get in for a month, what can I do in the mean time? Why are these worms so resistant to medication? I have results every time I do rounds with worms in stool but they keep multiplying because I'm not able to kill off the big ones. I take all kinds of supplements and still no results, high dose vitamin c daily, high dose coq10 daily and the rest of ICUs recommended supplements.

If I could just herd the one in my head down, id even be happy with just that for the time being. If you've had worms or a worm in your head how did you get it or kill it if albendazole or any the above mentioned meds didnt work for you?

Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)