CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: newb needs advice...

archus Views: 2,119
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,222,552

Re: newb needs advice...

Potlatch,

You can flush every two weeks initially, then when you feel that you have cleaned your liver and gall bladder, you can flush every month or two.

You have been given a lot of advice here so do one thing at a time. Two simple things can be done though, one, eat only plant based raw foods (micro nutrients), two, walk 20 min everyday. While doing this you can Liver Flush every two weeks. You do not have to take days off from work for this. Eat regularly, fast on Saturday only drink water and apple juice that day and in the evening start your flush. Flushes made my Depression go away for ever, helped my reflux, and I still continue after 11 years with one or two flushes in a year. Oh! my flsuh is coming up next week!!! Can't wait!!!

I know this will help you a lot. At some point you should also do a test for insulin toxicity, since apple juice gave you that reaction.

You will be a new person.....

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.422 sec, (1)