CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida and iodine

mumnz Views: 1,365
Published: 7 years ago

Candida and iodine

Hi Dr Jeff, I am wondering what your thoughts are on iodine and candida. I was on the iodine protocol for 5 months - taking 100mg daily and felt really good for the first couple of months, then started to feel slowly worse and worse. I got all my candida symptoms back, thrush, ears popping on and off, fatigue, dry cracked skin etc. I tried taking coconut oil and got the worst die-off ever after 3 days so I stopped. I also stopped the iodine. No-one at the iodine support forum wants to know that I think the iodine made my candida worse - maybe thats not what it was, but this seems to be the case. I was very high in lead and mercury, although i had previously done some natural chelation and brought these levels down- all I can think of is that the iodine displaced metals which in turn spread my candida about. I have not been a well person since, unfortunately stress and a bout of antibiotics recently have added fuel to the fire - anyway I have now started your plan - only 5 days in at the moment and I have high hopes for this.

I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this. I would like to take iodine again as I have fibrocystic breasts and am high risk for breast cancer - my sister lost a breast to cancer a couple of years ago at age 39. I remember how great I felt for the first few months on iodine, so much energy. I would like to think I can get there again. Perhaps I just need to be taking the SF722 at the same time as the iodine always??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.063 sec, (1)