CureZone   Log On   Join
An easy, convenient way to stay alkaline.

Views: 951
Published: 7 years ago

An easy, convenient way to stay alkaline.

I take hydrocort at 20 mg 2X a day and hope to get weanred off of it. In the meantime, I have had a hard time staying at 7.2 with urine ph papers. As soon as I get even to 6.5 I feel fatigued. I assume that's because I need all the energy I can get.

Though I tried to eat healthily, lots of fruits & veggies and so on, it was hard staying alkaline. But I have found that a product called True Lemon helps a lot. No, I'm not working for them.

I put 1 tbsp. of True Lemon powder, abt 2 tbsp. of frozen orange juice and some celery salt (helps with blood pressure, probably not much with alkalinity) in a quart of water and sip on it throughout the day. I find that the True Lemon tastes better than a bottled lemon juice product I was using. Works for me anyway.

Also, I keep packets of the True Lemon in my purse for times when I know I will be away from home and won't be able to eat as well as I should.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)