CureZone   Log On   Join
Magnesium feeding candida

seb3 Views: 3,146
Published: 7 years ago

Magnesium feeding candida

Hi--anybody have similar issues and if so what have you done? Every time I take oral magnesium supplements (and it doesn't matter what kind--most recently it was very expensive pure magnesium chloride in liquid form) I get an almost instant candida flare (and not just a mild flare like "oops I ate the wrong food", but a strong all-day surge of candida which makes me feel like I have gone back to square one). I haven't taken any for months but took a teaspoon this morning and have felt ghastly all day (and this is after a month of feeling quite good). If I take calcium it tends to mitigate the blow a little. My question is: With so many protocols out there that require magnesium as a companion supplement (iodine protocol in particular)what can I do? Is it okay to just go ahead without the magnesium? Thanks so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.234 sec, (1)