CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasitology center tests plus update

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
thathippieguy Views: 1,451
Published: 7 years ago

Parasitology center tests plus update

Hello all!

Hope everyones having a great holiday season. As some people might know, ive recently started working on my health again through the use of medicines. I've gotten some success that I've failed to get on my first couple rounds of treatment over 2 years ago, so nobody give up hope!

I've alternated between Albenza w/Fat and Albenza w/Grapefruit juice (Also niclo and prazi). Seems to work better with Grapefruit juice, though ive adjusted the dose to 3x 400mg a day spaced 6-8 hours apart (due to the change in half life)

Mainly, I wanted to post about parasite testing. We all know the standard testing they send for in the doctor office is mainly worthless, but has anybody sent out for tests themselves? Im looking at the Parasitology Center in Arizona. It would be great to have an official diagnosis to verify my claims

Its 250$. Worth it? Also, if so, best times to send a sample?

Thanks and blessings to everyone! Don't let your health get you down, because the mind tends to make it a lot worse :)

P.S. I m prescribed medicinal weed I sometimes partake in during treatment, sometimes it seems to stir up the infection (or at least make me more aware) and sometimes not, and really helps me chill out! Thoughts?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.234 sec, (1)