CureZone   Log On   Join
Coconut oil getting thyroid going and Lexapro

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
thelaughingdogs Views: 3,009
Published: 7 years ago

Coconut oil getting thyroid going and Lexapro

Is there anyone out there using coconut oil to get thyroid going and who is also taking Lexapro?

I have heard anti depressants interfere with thyroid hormones. I quit mine three weeks after taking it thinking it was making my candida worse and suppresses my thyroid (when my cortisol surges it makes my candida go up) I was on Lexapro for only three weeks but it did help take the anxiety/ Depression edge off. Also I know getting your thyroid going at the right rate may take care of that anxiety. I just have been up and down with it the last year and I am postmenopausal. I am taking coconut and have dropped alot of my Naturthyroid. I will continue and drop all of it and just use the coconut oil as I have done this before. I am just wondering if anyone is using the coconut oil for their thyroid and also successfully takes Lexapro. Not that I want to have to take Lexapro but I eventually may have too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.281 sec, (1)