CureZone   Log On   Join
These are candida / IBS symptoms ?

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

Free Teeth Cure!
Natural Fluoride free Remineralizer!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
  Views: 1,406
Published: 7 years ago

These are candida / IBS symptoms ?

Please help me understood if what I`m experiencing is Candida or IBS related or other undiagnosed thing.

For the last 10 years I knew I had Candida overgrown but I had ups and downs and never followed a strict diet , having lots of carbonated drinks , alcohol on occasions , eating fast food and sweets and having at least 3 strong coffees each morning on an empty stomach.

10 Months ago I started feeling very bad when having coffee in the morning and after eating. One night after having a big dinner I woke up to go to the bathroom and I fainted on the bathroom floor.
I was the only fainting episode in my life and since then I did not had another one , however , my symptoms continued.

Here are some of the symptoms:

Clear mucus discharge from anus. (The situation improved a bit since then, I do not always have that)
Very thick, slimy saliva after eating and in the morning. Sometime I spit gel like balls.
Pain in the stomach or intestines , cannot pinpoint the location as it moves around ,one day is on one side , one day is on the left side or both and some days I`m free of pain.
Pain is getting worse under stressful situations. (Sometimes it was sharp , but lately it resembles a migraine in the stomach)
Yellow floating stool with white small patches.
After eating some types of food I have a strange feeling on my tongue – like a sensitivity.
I lost a lot of weight ( 30 pounds in 6 months) , not sure if because of the condition but maybe also because I refuse to eat a lot of things.
Passing gas.

Investigations:

I had the tests for (all negative)  
Helicobacter Pylori
Candida in the stool
Parasites / bacteria in the stool / saliva.
2 Sets of Ultrasound at 2 doctors – both said that I`m ok.
2 Sets of blood work / liver tests / Thyroid – all ok

Medications that I had :

I have tried the following medications this months:

1 X 150 mg Fluconazole – every other day for a couple of weeks
Nystatin
Liver Enzymes – Kreon.
Lots of IBS natural remedies. (Peppermint oil and so on )
Colon Cleanse supplements.
High concentration probiotics.

To be honest with you I, sometimes I was feeling better when I was not taking them.
I have started to watch what I eat , but I`m still eating most of the foods except sweets and carbonated drinks and sweets. Once a couple of weeks I still go with friends and have some beers , I also cannot quit smoking and having coffee first thing in the morning.

Please let me know if someone else has the same symptoms.

Thanks.  

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.563 sec, (2)