CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The cycle of Peeling

Evrythngfine Views: 1,961
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,225,132

Re: The cycle of Peeling

Thank you for your detailed posts and information. I check the forum sometimes from my phone but I don't always reply right away if I'm at work and it's hard for me to type anything in depth on my phone.

I have been suffering nearly two years, I'm stalled out right now in terms of treatment, but I have done a Liver Flush and the moist method. My lips just keep getting progressively worse. I'm thinking of leaving them alone again. When I tried for a week, the pain was excruciating and it interfered with my job, I need to talk to patients because I am an RN. It's managed so people think I must have chapped lips.

I'm have been thinking there is an infectious agent, A derm swabbed my lip and there was staph but no MRSA so the doctor didn't treat it because he was stuck on treating MRSA and everyone has some staph on the skin etc. They just ignored it, like it meant nothing. It may be staph that is plaguing many of us but doctors don't acknowledge it as a big deal so we continue suffering.

I'm in the "fungi" camp a lot of the times too because I had a reaction to Antibiotics and was taking them when this EC started. Also the flakes when they come off are yellowish and look like there are tiny fibers in them. (Weird that I examined my crusts but one day I did) I've seen pictures of toe nail fungus with the eaten away nail is scaly and rough and it looks like the EC flakes to me when they are hard and scaly. I cannot seem to get a doctor to analyze one of the crusts and tell me what is growing, but something seems to be causing this manifestation on our lips.
Anyway, please keep us updated on your progress. Currently I'm working on good oral hygiene and using grapefruit seed oil ointment with lysine.

This is it:

http://www.iherb.com/NutriBiotic-Skin-Ointment-2-Grapefruit-Seed-Extract-with-Lysine-5-fl-oz-15-ml/4727?gclid=CJrm9sLyy8ICFZSEfgodaqkAGQ

It works ok, I guess. It doesn't seem to stop the peeling but there is no petroleum in it, which always makes my lips worse, but bees wax may also be causing me an issue, I don't know. My cousin got the same issue with her lips, she has eczema and has sensitive skin. Epiceram helped her get better. Epiceram did not help me, I stopped after a couple days because my EC spread from it.

I am planning to try detox diets and Liver Flush again for my general health and well being since I've developed Depression and anxiety from this condition, I really like to help my emotions with a good clean diet.

Please continue to share with us your insights. Best of luck in your endeavors, other have healed, I believe we will too.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.516 sec, (2)