CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: These are candida / IBS symptoms ?

jhan Views: 1,517
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,225,098

Re: These are candida / IBS symptoms ?

White in your stool is generally yeast - candida being one of them.
You say: "Clear mucus discharge from anus." It seems like yeast to me.

The good news is you are on the right protocol= antifunagal Bowel Cleanse and the like;
the bad news is it's not enough - Nobody ever got rid of yeast with the protocol alone - The diet is also necessary- basically you want to avoid eating what yeast feeds on (carbs - Sugar - cafeine) so as to starve it otherwise it will win over you-

No coffee - no beer no sugar- believe me at some point you will want to be on the diet due to feeling so bad when you arent - one single beer would give me a hell of a hangover back then-

Your symptoms:

Pain in the stomach or intestines = use marshmallow root tea, it will help with the inflammation (also have a look at the Bowel Cleanse Forum at Curezone)

Pain is getting worse under stressful situations. = Adrenal issue (read on the topic here and on the forum)

Passing gas.= undigested food are fermenting into your bowels = you are feeding candida.

Your portocol is fine a lot of chemical medication (I am old school and prefer the natural stuff) You will want to think antioxydant: vitamin C - zinc OR selenium perhaps vit B complex and magnesium as well.

Read on antioxydants here:
//www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=976132

READ A BIT ON ADRENAL FATIGUE HERE:
//www.curezone.org/blogs/fm.asp?i=976142

Hope this helps,

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.018 sec, (1)