CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's All In Your Head

phoenixceliac Views: 1,577
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,226,088

Re: It's All In Your Head

For several years now, Joe. I didn't know copper was an issue until I did hair testing, and it was high on the very first test. I likely was born with too much copper because my mother has symptoms of it as well. I had underlying fatigue all my adult life and chalked it up to undiagnosed celiac disease. My energy increased dramatically when I went gluten free, and other problems also resolved. However, about that time I started going through menopause and needed estrogen because mine was almost nonexistent. The estrogen increased the copper. Migraines took over my life (which can be caused by copper), and they eventually led me to hair analysis.

I'm making steady progress now, but there were a lot of other issues that have come out. Oxidation was very slow, digestion was extremely poor, etc. So lots of things are being addressed all at once. Once I began doing coffee enemas, parasites began to come out.

My focus has shifted from my just needing to get the copper lowered to letting my body deal with whatever is wrong. Truly we don't know what lurks underneath our skin!! I'm someone who not only needed the right supplements to change my body chemistry but the right diet, more rest, and detox protocols. CEs have done amazing things for my sluggish liver, and I am now using a home NIR sauna to help sweat out more toxins.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.391 sec, (1)