CureZone   Log On   Join
Hair Loss

nyckid10 Views: 1,531
Published: 7 years ago

Hair Loss

Hello people,

Ever since my major crash in 2012 I have been losing hair in the masses. My hair line is now receding very noticeably. I was wondering if anybody has experience with AF and hair loss and what they have done to possibly counteract it or stop it while I heal from the AF. I know the hair loss will eventually stop proceeding at such a rapid rate once I heal but I don't want to be completely bald by that time, if you know what I mean. I am 24 year old male and this came OUT OF NOWHERE right when I crashed.

Also, anyone have experience with any shampoos/products that helped? I feel like my scalp is also just getting no circulation and the roots are dead, hair is no longer growing in places it did before, and growing shorter and shorter in some places than others.

Ultimately, once the HPA axis and hormonal levels are stabilized, things should start growing/working as they should. I just don't want it to be too late and look like I'm 50 in my twenties. Is this reversible?

Thanks for any input!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.406 sec, (1)