CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It's All In Your Head

charkee Views: 1,889
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,225,951

Re: It's All In Your Head

A case of idiocy masquerading as an intellectual. The shear proof of no cure for one single chronic disease that is reliable or even at the level of simple placebo should have woken you all up a long, long time ago.

You are so caught up in your own arrogance that you completely fail and deny the D9 Caterpillar that has crashed into your front room.

You make me puke, you are holding back the progress of humanity, you are a dinosaur and the principles you are advocating have prematurely shortened the lives of millions.

Daily I see your much beloved hair splitting Science turned over on its head and made a mockery of. 'People get sick because they lack this or too much of that-stupidity'

So why does one family member get sick and the others do not while all on the same diet and same environment? This or that doesn't get metabolized correctly.... duh that must be the cause duh....well why is this cause happening.... duh.....? You know it all down to the molecular level but still don't know the cause. Blame it on the DNA, blame it on the phase of the moon.

Haven't you yet noticed with your keen scientific observatory skills that people are here on curezone because Science is not working... duh.... They are looking for something that really works, then there are idiots like you that are pushing the same exact paradigm as the Medical Industrial Complex with an "alternative" face that are doing the onerous job of misinforming and even ridiculing the only area that Science is loath to look into.

In fact MDs that do research in this field are often terrorized, defrocked and even imprisoned. I'm sure you'd be one sitting upon the medieval judgment bar advocating the burning of Galileo. A colleague of mine was having phenomenal success with autism had to flee the USA and set up a clinic in Costa Rica.

Ponce de Leon died searching for his elixir all the while the answer was within. You are no different and you all the while are unaware of the real reason for your search. Stupid dinosaur, or maybe you are not, perhaps a plant by the MIC?

You are probably too afraid to even face your own emotions, hence the constant search to keep yourself busy looking for the next answer that never satisfies.

Haven't you ever looked directly into your client's eyes and wondered why some don't get better? Yes, indeed its all in your head and it is blocking you from being anything more than a substance pusher of temporary fixes.

You are worse than irresponsible and I'll give you the benefit of a doubt, you just another stupid dinosaur that seeks value, love and appreciation by trying to look smart.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)