CureZone   Log On   Join
Trouble titrating down...

Maestro232 Views: 915
Published: 7 years ago

Trouble titrating down...

I know many here would suggest 100mg+ for life, but I am hoping to maintain at a 12.5mg dose eventually.

I started titrating down and am getting some of the discomfort that was associated with titrating up (until I hit about 50mg)...fuzzy-headed, internal shakiness, belly discomfort, teeth/mouth sensations, and tight chest primarily. In mid/late October Hakala Labs verified 56% excretion.

While I had begun Iodine supplementing (I believe around 12mg at that point), I didn't start really ramping up until those results. At 50mg I felt almost normal. I kept that dose up for 2 months. Financially, maintaining a high level is difficult so I thought I'd try to titrate down to a lower maintenance dose. And the symptoms are back as noted.

I know I'm probably just answering my own question because the facts are right there before me, but do I need to really just keep this higher dose going for another few months before I can reasonably expect to have sufficiently detoxed and repaired whatever oddities have been going on with my thyroid function?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)