CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Intestinal issues please HELP

jhan Views: 1,392
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,226,049

Re: Intestinal issues please HELP

You have identified some food you're reacting to and avoiding them, well done - listening to your body is the key.

Whenever you have pain in your intestines drink marshmallow root tea- it is NOT normal to have an inflammation there. Deal with it as soon as it occurs.

Antibiotics ???? Well I hope you do know many people here are here BECAUSE they took Antibiotics but hey what do you expect from Western medicine?

I see no problem in getting a colonoscopy ... but I doubt you will learn anything from that test.

Your symptoms and my suggestions:

constipation: magnesium supplement - more fiber - more raw veggies
diarrhea: identify what you have eaten before and avoid that food for a while
dehydration: diarrhea will cause it - drink plenty - taking the habit of eating a soup as a meal once a day might be a good idea

blurred vision: vitamin E supplement
eye aches: it might be a symptom of candida - then the candida diet and the entire protocol would be the right thing to do
white stuff on my tongue: it might be a symptom of candida - then the candida diet and the entire protocol would be the right thing to do
muscle spasms: magnesium supplement
moderate depression: vitamin B complex supplement.

Hope this helps,

Jhan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.875 sec, (1)