CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hair Loss

Views: 1,459
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,226,224

Re: Hair Loss

Thinning, receding hair in males occurs normally during midlife.
It's commonly attributed to lower estrogen and progesterone levels, which causes a ratio of testosterone to be high, even if testosterone output it still the same - make sense?

Low T levels can have a similar effect - it depends on the hormonal imbalance and what's causing it.
Either way, i would get T levels checked.

Excess H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) can cause hair growth/thinning issues, premature greying, so increasing levels of catalase enzyme will help break-down H202 levels.
If your metabolism has gone wonky due to the AF then H202 levels could have altered.
RAW potato has lots and lots of catalase in them. So does kale.
Personally i grate raw potatoes into salad - if the thought of eating them raw is off-putting to you.

TBH - topical shampoo's won't do squat for severe hair growth issues. I am yet to read of credible success with such treatments.
The only thing medicated shampoo's can visually help with are issues like dandruff.
You could end up spending tonnes of money on topical cures!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.656 sec, (1)