CureZone   Log On   Join
The problem with the religion of science.

Hulda Clark Cleanses
Parasite Cleanse, Kidney Cleanse, Liver Flush, Bowel Program acco...

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
charkee Views: 1,893
Published: 7 years ago

The modus operendi of Science itself is grossly outdated. The process of proving or disproving of a hypothesis doesn't seen to be working all that well and in most medical studies.

So why do the vast majority totally miss the "something is wrong here" epiphany? It is because they are indoctrinated by the religion of Science and their intuitions have been totally squashed. They completely miss the D9 Caterpillar that just crashed into their living room.

Should anybody question the religion they will face excommunication or perhaps prison time.

Scientists have been reduced to Fredric Schiller's proverbial "bread eaters". They just work in Science for the sake of the next paycheck. The Medical Industrial Complex tells them what to do studies on, creative initiative and freedom is stymied.

Here is the false axiom: Physical illness can only have physical causes.

Both conventional medicine and "alternative" medicine are based upon this same exact unproven and demonstrably false axiom that subsumes every single medical study. It is so blatant, yet all is done to exclude the human mind from these studies. Including that pesky placebo problem.

Science believes 30% of patients get better because they "believe" they will. This has never been proven. Many believe but continue with the illness anyway. Utter silliness. Why doesn't science question this totally false and unsubstantiated belief?

From my empirical experience as a practitioner, there is no such thing as placebo, the idea is totally absurd and misleading. People get better because they have resolved the emotional conflict that was causing the illness. Few ever see the relationship because of the religion of science has us brainwashed to not question these false axioms.

Science it loath to account for our psyche and how very powerful it is. The very intent to prove or disprove with a study will affect the study. This is another reason why I no longer pay attention to medical science. My final reason for my rather irreligious views on science is that I see it turned on its head daily in my office.

Our negative emotions are the primary cause of illness. Diet is important, but it is only secondary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.281 sec, (2)