CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me with my Stool Test results

sillykit Views: 1,341
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,226,936

Re: Please help me with my Stool Test results

Yeah... my main concern is the proteus mirabilis. It's a nasty bug, especially in high numbers and if it gets out of the stomach it can cause some serious stuff. They say 25% of people have it in their normal flora, but those with it are more prone to diarrhea. Have you ever heard of it?

When I got this it was a year ago. I was pretty healthy and then bam I had uncontrollable diarrhea, nausea, horrible pains in the middle of the night making it so I couldn't sleep and gas... way to much gas. The diarrhea subsided after a week and the horrible pains have gone away with changing my diet. Oh, and I was taking probiotics religiously at the time. I stopped because of all the acid problems but am taking them again now. I'll add in more yogurt and such to see if that helps these lingering symptoms.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (1)