CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How can I end it for good?

CanIHaveMyLifeBack Views: 2,516
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,225,860

Re: How can I end it for good?

Sounds more to me that you have eradicated your gut flora.

1. Does this sound like Candida overgrowth? If so, what can I do to continue to blast it away, and bringing my health to optimum levels?
You seem to be on the right track. Candida? I am not sure. You should get a comprehensive stool test. It will tell you how much gut flora you have and test for candida as well. It goes against the grain but eating a high carb whole food diet will keep candida in check. Look into the diet created by Dr. John Mcdougall.

2. I've been thinking about Kombucha, but that is a yeast but a good yeast. Im Afraid of adding it, because I dont know the effect it would have on my intestines.
The yeast in Kombucha is Saccharomyces Boulardii.

3. Ive added saccharomyces boulardii along with my current probiotics Acidophilus, and bifidus. Is this a good idea?
S Boulardii is very well tolerated if you are not immunocomprmised(if you were you would know) We cannot tell you if it will work or not. You should stick with the acidophilus and the bifidus for a month before you decide to add the s boulardii in. If you feel good with just the two strains then dont fix whats working.

4. Also, I would love to add a glass of apple juice to my diet? Is this safe?
I would hold off on the Apple Juice. For one its probably store bought and pasteurized. Its not a healthy choice. For two you may be battling with a small intestinal bacterial overgrowth. AKA SIBO. Do some research on it, but it is advised to eat low FODMAP. Apple juice is a high FODMAP food.

You sound like you are doing well. Why are you trying to rush it too much?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.297 sec, (1)