CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: tens unit, doxycycline for worm in head?

MulberryTrees Views: 2,075
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,223,325

Re: tens unit, doxycycline for worm in head?

I hope the worm in my head either shows up on the cat scan or the mri. I've done bottles of praziquantel now and have come to the conclusion that I was riddled with numerous disseminated Tapeworms since I feel much better after concentrating on and going after the tapes. I'm thinking I have what's called as Tapeworm disease.

I still have some Ascaris as well, the die hards that just won't die, laughing at valbazen drench, ivermectin and any number of other meds that I've thrown their way. This whole situation is horrific beyond words and I really blame medical community in the western world for covering this up and convincing us that just because we don't live in Africa or india or some other far away place that we can't pick this stuff up. All it takes is a deep dip in your immune system for whatever reason, even temporarily to become an open vessel to all these disgusting little creatures. Even when you've recooperated from your illness and your immune system is back on track you are stuck with these filthy things because they shut everything down. Physicians do not even look for this even when you unknowingly at the time present every symptom of a parasite infection to them they go ahead and makes things even worse by applying a band aid and a complete wrong diagnosis to your condition. I could go on..but venting will do no good. It is what it is and we are now stuck in some cases literally fighting to save our own lives.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)