CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The problem with "Alternative" medicine.

charkee Views: 1,673
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,226,947

Re: The problem with "Alternative" medicine.

The first question is, how do you know the other modalities helped others? How do you know that they didn't get better because they resolved the emotional issue behind the problem?

I tend to go directly to the root of the issues, which doesn't sit well with most. I know that.

This is the problem with science, a gross lack of understanding of the power of the human mind. In fact they do all they possibly can do to keep the mind out of Science and this is also exemplified by the many nasty remarks aimed at me.

I have been doing this for 10 years now and sadly far too many come to me too late because they were hoping for help in the wrong places. Far too many have told me similar stories of doing everything right, exercise, diet, supplements, vegans, organic food, you name it.

I'm telling you these things from sad experience.

Max Planck said in his autobiography, "A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing its opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it."

Thank you for taking the time to express your opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)