CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mom and 2 kids need help--feel like we're infested with worms

bugmagoo Views: 3,789
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,217,984

Re: Mom and 2 kids need help--feel like we're infested with worms

I don't have what you have, but I did have a severe scalp parasite infestation. And I don't Know what you have, just if this might help you. And I also have done some crazy destructive self remedies in desperation to help my condition, as I have suffered for over two and a half years. My point is I have found a underlying issue of Gout which is primarily known for arthritis, but I now realize for a fact it compromised my derma and made me a good host for parasites. It only involves following a strict diet, so there is no harmful effects to try it. I also recommend first test your self, as you would need to prick your fingers to draw a blood sample and your kids don't need any more pain(It's not painful for an adult, it's the same as testing for diabetes). It involves buying a uric acid meter and uric acid test strips. I have pasted the following and if it helps I would stop everything else your doing, it is not helping the cause only putting a Band-Aid on symptom's and not healthy.Anyone with any dermatological problem(Bug infestation) have yourself tested for Gout or self diagnose your self with a Uric acid meter. What is happening in my case is the high uric acid is causing ideal habitat environment for bugs. I also have spent over $30,000 with this ailment, so do your self a favor and spend the $110.00. I have similar problems and a host of others related to dermatology and I found I have a under lying issue of GOUT. I know it is mainly known for causing foot pain, which I also had. So I bought a uric acid blood tester for $80.00(Shop by how much test strips cost not how much meter costs, as test strips are pricey $30.00 for 25 test strips. And you are going to do a lot of testing if you want to get well.). I test the foods that spike uric acid in my blood and sure enough I have been managing my levels and symptoms' are slowly going away. There are some foods that lower uric acid like watermelon, cantaloupe, strawberries, and red apples. But really you have test them on you and make a list. the internet has list of foods of to eat and don't eat, but as I mentioned before the only way of knowing is by testing. the way I test a food is I eat a single whole food( natural food, not processed as it contains too much stuff to properly test) in the morning, since I am fasted (Breakfast= meaning breaking your fast) then I test my blood to see how high it spikes or lowers my uric acid levels. So list established I eat a combination of foods that raise my levels with foods that lower my levels to maintain a healthy level. The meter looks and test identical to a glucose meter and as in my meter it can also test for glucose using a separate glucose strips. I am sure there are blood tests that test for gout, but I don't have insurance so went on own to find my issue. Uric acid is produced from foods containing proteins with purines like meats and seafood.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.250 sec, (2)