CureZone   Log On   Join
Is this a good supplement while dealing with candida?

Views: 771
Published: 6 years ago

Is this a good supplement while dealing with candida?

I've been battleing candida for a good while now maybe a bit over a year or two since I found out it was a problem I had. I am one of the unlucky ones that suffers from the leaky gas being constantly pushed out of my body. Needless to say it is ruining my life. Its brought both my social and professional life to a frustrating screeching halt. So in my desperate battle to stop this gas issue I've been trying to follow the candida diet although I do tend to cheat often, but I really am trying to overcome this. I've reduced the amount of Sugar and carbs I eat GREATLY, hell I've reduced how much I eat period because its so hard to avoid carbs. I've dropped so much weight because of this. Its gotten to a point where I just feel like a twig but I'd rather starve than keep fueling this leaky gas issue. I've also started taking an array of antifungals. Currently what I am taking is caprylic acid, grapefruit seed extract, along with pau d arco tea and some other herbal teas like chamomile, ginger, and peppermint. I also drink warm lemon water every morning. I've taken probiotics on and off. I do enemas on occasion, not as often as I'd like but I do them every once in a while. I see TONS of candida leaving my body but I can't help but feel like all the candida that leaves comes grows right back. Anyway that's what I'm dealing with at the moment. It is a very depressing situation and I have had plenty of suicidal thoughts. I'm only 22 and I feel like my life has already ended because of this damn problem, I absolutely hate being anywhere public because I can tell people pick up the weird scent emitting from me. Anyway, this is my question now. I started looking into a multi vitamin and I've heard really great things about GNC's total lean live lean and fit pack. Today was my first day taking it. Does anyone have info on whether this supplement pack will help or hinder my candida progress. Curezone is not allowing me to place a link to the supplement page but you can find it if you google "GNC total lean live lean and fit pack".

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated guys. This is really just a quick summary of my situation as I'm currently working so I kind of sped through this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.875 sec, (2)