CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Newbie questions

Maestro232 Views: 684
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,228,978

Re: Newbie questions

I can only share my experience with you. I'm very new to this myself. I've been on an Iodine protocol for about 5 months, of which 3 months have been "high" doses. I'm finding that I feel kind of ick at 50mg and absolutely terrific at 75-100mg, so everyone is probably different. I definitely took my time getting up to this and experienced what is probably various detox issues. As the moment I take 2x50mg Iodorx (pill form of Lugols basically) and several drops of Nascent iodine. I am feeling 80% better and halfway healed if that makes sense. I think another 6 months before I try to lower my dose. I know some here advocate 100mg+/day for life, but I'm not quite ready to settle on that yet. We'll see. I'm listening to my body first and to posters second, but I will say that so far the well-known posters here have been correct in regards to my own needs and experience, for whatever that's worth.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.389 sec, (1)