CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help!!!

jdrake Views: 1,827
Published: 6 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,229,837

Re: please help!!!

Thanks! I need someone who somewhat knows what to do because i have no clue. Ive been cutting out lots of different foods but with all of the different ideas on what foods are good and bad I have been eating plenty ofbad stuff.
SYMPTOMS:

I had diarhea for months at a time off and on for years

My feet and hands get physically ice cold out of the blue.

Migrating joint pain. Worst in my right knee.

Complete and total exhaustion.

lightheadedness. Outer body feeling. Spinning.

Rapid heartbeat . Always with clammy cold feeling
cant catch my breathe.

Panic attacks

Sore bumps on inner thighs that seem like infected hair but never oozes and goes away slowly.

I can physically feel when i am going to get a bump or bumps. I feel good for maybe an hour which never happens anymore and then the next day i will have chest pains and then the following day a bump.

Huge mood swings. I can be laughing and instantly snap over something small.

Anxiety

Sores on nose ocassionally that look like a cold sore but a little different

Severe muscle cramps and twitching.

Have had athletes foot for 5 years that will not go away.

Toenails are not shaped right and are brittle.

Migrating itchy spots when relaxing

No sex drive

Poor blood flow. When i feel good for that 1 hour before getting a bump on thigh i can literally feel my body begin to feel warmer and i get more feeling. My sense of touch is dull all the time.

Electric jolts in muscles

Stabbing pain in muscles

THE LIST GOES ON AND ON!!!!

P.s. i smoke over 1.5 packs of cigarettes a day. With all the anxiety its nearly impossible for me to quit.

It took me hours just to type all of this because i loose track of what i am saying and sometimes totally forget whats going on at all.

Ive been driving on the highway before and all of a sudden got scared and thought i was driving on the wrong side of the road. I wasnt thank god.

I really need someone to just tell me what exact foods i can eat and what medicine/remedy to use to clear it up. Im taking probiotic pills b12 vitamin CANDIDA HIGH POTENCY 9 and eating no meat accept salmon tuna and chicken. I buy no hormone etc etc etc everything. No Sugar but im now learning that vegetables turn into Sugar i think.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Sorry this must be so so long and i havent even gotten started.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.578 sec, (2)